I have a few questions about the csi3history driver for N4. I am hoping that someone could help me with them.
- Is the history driver, and its extension bound by a license?
- What happens when i change the interval mode from snapshot to average. What kind of value difference would i see for something like a supply air temp, or room temp between the two options. Does the average take a rolling count of data for the specified interval, then average it out?
- What does the min COV interval field do?
- Is the extension inherently an interval history with the COV option added? What i am looking for is will the COV write a record if it is outside of the change tolerance while in-between an interval snapshot?
- This is more of a general question. If i want to use the extension, but have a standard niagara history in place, what is the best way to migrate the existing data so I can have 1 historical record and not 2?