Invoices Failing to Send

I am trying to configure the Tenant Billing software to properly send an invoice via email. I can send everything else: test emails, error messages, override notifications, etc but am receiving the following error when I try to email the invoice:

Owner: Avison Young
Tenant: Tetra Tech
Details:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invoice not sent, no owner email: Suite 500
at com.kodaro.tenant.BInvoice.doSendEmail(BInvoice.java:1648)
at auto.com_kodaro_tenant_BInvoice.invoke(AutoGenerated)
at com.tridium.sys.schema.ComponentSlotMap.invoke(ComponentSlotMap.java:1890)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineUtil.doInvoke(EngineUtil.java:62)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager.checkAsyncActions(EngineManager.java:457)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager.execute(EngineManager.java:268)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager$EngineThread.run(EngineManager.java:888)

I have inputted my email address in just about every email address field I can find (invoices, user accounts, owner, suite manager, etc) but it is still giving the error. What is the slot path that the error is referencing for ‘owner email’?

You should only have to setup the Owner information on the Owner Setup page found on the TeantBilling Home page.

You should then be able to go to the setup of each suite and then make sure all the email fields are configured from there as well.

I have a customer getting the same error, but has the above fields setup properly. Any other suggestions?

Have you confirmed the email service in the station is properly setup? Are there any errors showing up there? What about the application director? Can you send a test email from the email service directly? If not, then TenantEye won’t be able to use it either.

Email service in the Jace works properly and they are receiving emails from the alarm service. They receive the email from the Tenant Billing Error:

Owner: *******
Tenant: *******
Details:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invoice not sent, no owner email: 1st Floor / Parking Garage
at com.tridium.sys.schema.ComponentSlotMap.invoke(ComponentSlotMap.java:1871)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager.checkAsyncActions(EngineManager.java:454)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager.execute(EngineManager.java:265)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager$EngineThread.run(EngineManager.java:885)

From Application Director:
WARNING [10:46:51 23-Oct-19 EDT][TenantEye] Cannot resolve home page of user: admin
SEVERE [10:47:43 23-Oct-19 EDT][TenantEye] $33rdFloor: Emailing invoice
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invoice not sent, no owner email: 3rd Floor / Parking Garage
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager.checkAsyncActions(EngineManager.java:454)
at com.tridium.sys.engine.EngineManager$EngineThread.run(EngineManager.java:885)

WARNING [10:48:38 23-Oct-19 EDT][TenantEye] Cannot resolve home page of user: admin
WARNING [10:49:01 23-Oct-19 EDT][TenantEye] Cannot resolve home page of user: admin
SEVERE [10:49:58 23-Oct-19 EDT][TenantEye] $33rdFloor: Emailing invoice
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invoice not sent, no owner email: 3rd Floor / Parking Garage

Those stack traces indicate there is no owner email set so I would first double check that setting.