No BHxPxWidget for Constrained Pane

Good morning All,

New N4 guy here. I have installed, licensed and entered Suite/Tenant info into the Kodaro Tenant Billing software on a Webs 8000. When I log in from a web browser (Chrome and IE) and select tenant billing from the nav tree, I get the Tenant billing splash screen page with no data. The workbench application director provides the following warning:

WARNING [15:07:37 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px.cache] unresolved: slot:…/title
WARNING [15:07:37 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px] No BHxPxWidget for Constrained Pane (bajaui:ConstrainedPane)
WARNING [15:07:37 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px] No BHxPxWidget for Constrained Pane (bajaui:ConstrainedPane)
WARNING [15:07:46 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px.cache] unresolved: slot:…/title
WARNING [15:07:48 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px] No BHxPxWidget for Constrained Pane (bajaui:ConstrainedPane)
WARNING [15:07:48 28-Feb-18 PST][hx.px] No BHxPxWidget for Constrained Pane (bajaui:ConstrainedPane)
SEVERE [15:07:57 28-Feb-18 PST][hx] Unable to process request.

If I right click on Tenant Billing on the Nav tree, I get the Views options, but I can view no data.

When viewing System Setup (web browser view), I get the error below:

HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /ord/station:%7Cslot:/Services/TenantBilling%7Cview:SystemSetup. Reason:
module://kodarotenant/px/SystemSetup.px

Please advise.

Thank you.

For the TenantEye N4 version, you need to use webstar to view in a browser. This is because java applets have been heavily deprecated in modern browsers for security reasons and so they cannot support all of the java views that have not been made fully html compliant.

Is this a driver or an application like Chrome/IE/Firefox, etc?

is this for Mac or Window’s machines?

Please advise. Thank you.

WebStart is a Java application to solve the security issues known with java applets. The full documentation can be found here.

https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/java_webstart.xml

You should see an option to download this on the login screen of a Niagara Station for those that support this option.

Are there any settings in java that need to be configured? I have tried this approach, but still have empty splash screens in the web browser view.

WebStart is the only way to access the existing views designed for web if you do not have a workbench connection. If you are attempting to connect directly via a browser, you will continue to have issues.

WebStart should should have downloaded a jar file onto your system. You will need to launch the application from there if you wish to see the views without the use of workbench.

When I download the Java Webstart and open the application from the saved file, a Notepad opens up with a fatal error message, I will paste some of it below (see below). I guess my next step is to submit a bug report to Java.

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x226b1138, pid=1100, tid=0x000012e8

JRE version: Java™ SE Runtime Environment (8.0_161-b12) (build 1.8.0_161-b12)

Java VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (25.161-b12 mixed mode windows-x86 )

Problematic frame:

C 0x226b1138

Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:

http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp

The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.

See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

Do you currently have java installed on your system? You can open a command prompt and type “java -version” to find out if it’s installed correctly.

here is what I get:

C:\Users\sean>java -version
java version “1.8.0_161”
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_161-b12)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 25.161-b12, mixed mode)

The Webstart runs and allows me to login, when I browse to the Kodaro Tenant Billing Home Screen the page background loads, but with no data, then it will crash and produce the error log (Notepad).

Can you please provide some screen shots of this process to help identify where the issue is occurring?

Webstart crashed at this point.

Webstart Crashed at this point.

Webstart crashed at this point.

let me know if you want more screen captures.

It appears you are logging in with a profile not compatible with the views. My guess is you are logging in with the admin account. If you are, you need to change the Default Web Profile setting on the user to use the Tbs Profile. If you login with any of the SuiteUser or Manager users created by the TenantEye app, this will already be set correctly.