Timed commands via haystack

Hi. I am trying to pointWrite for a time period but am unable to get it to work. I can command the “level” and “val” however the “who” and “duration” doesn’t seem to work.
Can you please assist with the format to command this successfully?
Using Haystack Driver 4.6.96.28.1.0.23 on a 4.4 Niagara station.
postman test as follows -

ver:“3.0”
id,level,val,who,duration
@CLA_B01_JACE7-19b65,8,23,“admin”,60s

Can you please confirm he correct format for this function. I am able to command the point at the desired level to the desired value, just not the timed function.

Any assistance would be great.
Cheers

It would appear those are two new values that were not specified when the driver was written. I’m not sure when those options were added so as of now the driver is not aware of them. You can directly invoke override actions via the invokeAction op and you could send any of the following formats for that to work:

ver:“3.0” action:“override” id:
type,module,args
“NumericOverride”,“control”,[{class:“double” args:""}]

type,module,args
“NumericOverride”,“control”,[{type:“RelTime” module:“baja” args:[{class:“int” args:""},{class:“int” args:""},{class:“int” args:""},{class:“int” args:""}]},{class:“double” args:""}]

type,module,args
“NumericOverride”,“control”,[{type:“RelTime” module:“baja” args:{class:“String” args:""}},{class:“double” args:""}]

type,module,args
“NumericOverride”,“control”,[{type:“RelTime” module:“baja” args:{class:“long” args:""}},{class:“double” args:""}]

And for your specific example, this should work:
ver:“3.0” action:“override” id:@CLA_B01_JACE7-19b65
type,module,args
“NumericOverride”,“control”,[{type:“RelTime” module:“baja” args:{class:“long” args:“60000”}},{class:“double” args:“23”}]